WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, and password as well as other information you give us directly or indirectly on our App.
TagHawk will not keep a record of the information you provide to Bluesnap through the TagHawk App.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, such as Facebook or Google with or without your authorization. We may add this to the information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically collect and store information about you and your device. For example, when using our App, we log your device type and operating system type, browser type, browser language, how long you spend on each section of the app, access times and information about your use of and actions on our App.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive and /or mobile device used by a website or application. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close the application or your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our App. This type of information is collected to make the App more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our applications, websites, products, and services.
- We may use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We may use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We may use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We may use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We may use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We may use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with or without your consent. For example, we may share personal information with an application such as Facebook in order to create and populate an account. Also, for example, we may share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
745 Atlantic Avenue